Rentals Are Month to Month
No long-term commitment.
Guarantee: Same Great Rate for a Full Year
We guarantee you will get 12 months at your initial rental rate. Many other self storage companies will raise your rental rate soon after you move in.
After your first month, you can get a rent refund for unused days when you move out during the first half of a rental month. There’s no refund if you move out during the last half of the rental month. Many other self storage companies will not refund rent for any unused days.
You get an extra free month when you pay 12 months in advance.
What Happens Next?
- After you rent or reserve, come to your storage location where we show your storage unit to you, plus other options if you are interested.
- Grab some moving supplies and arrange for shelving while you are here.
- Choose to move your items yourself, or hire labor or a full-service mover. Reserve our free truck for move-in if that works best for you.
- Sign a lease (if you did not do it online), get a locking device, and create your private passcode for entry through the gates and into your storage unit.
- Move in!
You can make payments online. To make payments automatically, you can sign up for autocharge by credit card. This will save you time and late fees.
We accept all major credit cards.
We care about your property. That is why insurance is required. You need it for the same reason you insure things in your home or business. Unlikely disasters can happen.
It is your choice to buy the policy we offer or to be covered by other insurance you may have. The policy we offer is:
- Designed for self storage
- Costs as low as 33 cents a day
- Covers property in transit (Must be purchased before move-in and move-out.)*
- Automatically cancels when you move out.
For more details and Frequently Asked Questions about insurance, read Tenant Insurance »
Call your nearest storage location for any information about Storage Basics.