Access Self Storage
How to Save Money
Are you looking to save money and maximize your space?
Pay Less for a Unit
- Ask for the least expensive storage unit type – such as an inside unit that is not climate controlled.
- Ask about ‘Super Saver’ units which are our lowest cost units, because they have a post or an angular wall or something that makes them different from our standard units.
- Ask for an ‘In-Between’ size when standard sizes are either too small or else more than you need. Most of our storage locations have some ‘In-between’ sizes.
- Stack things high to get everything to fit into a smaller unit, or use shelving units to make more room.
- Discard things that are not worth storing.
- Downsize to a smaller unit when storage needs change.
Freebies and Offers
- Take advantage of the freebies offered by your storage location – like a free truck to move in and free lock.
- Take advantage of online pricing and special offers.
- Pay 11 months in advance and get your 12th month free.
- Recommend your storage location to a friend and get a Referral Reward.
Manage Your Timing
- Pay on time and avoid late fees. Sign up for autocharge under My Account and your payments will always be on time, effortlessly.
- Move out during the first 15 days of your rental month and get a refund for unused days.
Call your nearest storage location for more information.